Child insurance child received their social security number?
- Compensation in the event of diagnosis, illness, and accident – You can receive compensation if your child suffers from a disability, illness, injury, and permanent but up to the age of 25.
- Up to 60% discount the first year – You always get a 10% discount with the home insured with us. In addition, 50% discount for the first year.
- Free access to call support as a parent – An unlimited number of phone calls with a midwife or sociologist via our service Family support Direct.
- Top-class customer service and claims handling – We provide the best help when you need it according to the Swedish Quality Index 2021 and we get 9/10 in average ratings from our customers.
Are you a member of a union or organization?
Content and compare Child Insurance
Family support Direct
Do you have questions about pregnancy, children or family life? Call Family Support Directly and get answers directly from experts such as midwives and sociologists.
The service is exclusive to you who have our pregnancy or child insurance and you can call as many times as you want. Of course, it does not cost anything.
Family Support Direct includes:
- Advice from a midwife if you have questions about pregnancy and childbirth
- For questions about child development or questions that concern you as a parent: sociologist
- Call as often as you like
Family support Direct
Every day 08.00–20.00 for you who have child or pregnancy insurance
The service is free, it is managed by Falck Healthcare and provides access to an unlimited number of calls.
Which child insurance suits me?
How to choose child insurance
What do the different insurance amounts mean?
- What distinguishes the two variants of child insurance is how much you can get in compensation. What the insurance reimburses is the same. If you do not know much about child insurance, it can be difficult to know which benefits are important when choosing.We recommend that you focus on the parts of the insurance that provide the large amounts, such as compensation for healthcare costs, certain diagnoses and events, and, above all, medical and financial disability compensation. Click here to read about real-life examples.