Diamonds are beautiful stones that are expensive and are used to mark momentous occasions in one’s life such as engagements, weddings and anniversaries. People prefer diamond jewellery for such occasions because of the aesthetic beauty of diamonds and its attributes. People should be careful while buying diamonds so that they are not bluffed.
Hatton Garden Street in London is a place which has been the centre of diamond trade in the past and consists of many jewellery outlets today. It attracts a large crowd every day, most of whom visit the place in search of the perfect diamond jewellery. However, since there are so many options in hatton garden, it is easy to get fooled. Therefore, you should always put in some research and identify the trustworthy jewellers who will help you shop for an authentic products. Here are a few ways to identify trustworthy jewellers in Hatton Garden.
- One of the best ways to know if you a jeweller is trustworthy or not, is to find out of the jeweller belongs to a professional organizations. Such organizations have certain standards that must be completed by all jewellers that are a part of the organization. These standards ensure that the jewellers, such as hatton garden jewellers, are sticking to the social, ethical and environmental norms. These jewellers also keep upgrading themselves and are therefore knowledgeable and trustworthy.
- Check the reputation of the jeweller to know if they are reputed. One should always buy jewellery from a reputable jeweller, especially if you are investing a large amount. A reputable jeweller will ensure that you receive an authentic product and will help you with any sizing changes that needs to be done. You can check the reviews of the jeweller online to see if they are reputable.
- Always buy from jewellers who can vouch for the products they sell. If the products are not genuine, the jeweller will not provide a proper return policy or guarantee for it. Jewellers, who sell authentic jewellery will always provide you with a robust return policy and a warranty with their products. These jewellers are not just trustworthy but will also ensure that they stand by you in case of future purchases and repairs.
- The trustworthy jewellers will not try fleece you by overpricing their product. A jewellery is deemed perfect only when it is available for purchase at the right price. Therefore, as a customer you should analyse the price being offered to you against those offered by other luxury diamond jewellers. Make sure that they are comparable.
- The jewellers should employ certified professionals as staff in their stores. You cannot trust untrained jewellers with the repair work of your jewellery such as lab grown diamond rings and necklaces. The professionals at the jewellery stores should be experienced and have certifications of training from a reputed institute. There are several institutes across the United Kingdom that train the bench jewellers, sales associate and store manager and enable them to develop skills that are necessary in the jewellery business.